15th - 22th Ave. SE. & Beach Drive SE., St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Lassing Park is located on the edge of the Old Southeast Neighborhood. The land for Lassing Park was donated to the city by an early St. Petersburg resident, Judge Robert B. Lassing in 1924. The city acquired additional land in 1926, 1944, and 1945 for the park. On January 8, 1942, Lassing Park was dedicated. It has continued to provide enjoyment and beauty to residents and visitors.
- Waterfront Park
- Scenic View of Tampa Bay
- 14.2 Acres